All outside Instructors must have the following requirements before training here on property:
- Present your Course Outline/Program of Instruction for approval by our CRSO, include your safety brief. Safety At a minimum, your Safety Brief should be based on HTC action bay rules.
- Every type of firearm class you instruct, you must have an approved outline.
- Have ALL certification(s) on file with HTC, i.e. if you’re instructing Pistol, you must present a pistol instructor certification, likewise must have a rifle/carbine certification if you are teaching rifle/carbine, etc.
- You must provide a copy of your liability insurance.
- HTC (we have to be an additional insured) with a minimum 1 million dollar liability. Our information on your liability document MUST be reflected as:
Homestead Training CenterRANGE29, LLC
d/b/a/ Homestead Training Center
South Range LLC
11700 SW 304th ST
Homestead, FL 33033
- You must review and sign for your receipt of HTC Action Bay Rules.
- All Certifications and insurance MUST be kept current, not expired. If an audit of your documents determine your certification/insurance documents are expired, your action bay privileges will be immediately suspended. If you are in the middle of a class, or already reserved a range, with expired documents, this is considered poor judgement and negligence, and you will be told to leave the facility, regardless of the number of students on the bay.