We canceled our June USPSA Match

Sunday June 18th match is canceled.

Standing water forced closing ranges, overflow training calendar and a dismal weather forecast for Sunday are all factors in our decision to cancel this month’s USPSA match.

If you have friends planning to attend, please let them know.

Also stay tuned for schedule changes for the remaining year.

We are planning to move USPSA to Wednesday afternoon/ evenings during the week.